Registering Already Completed Movements

If your location uses directed put-away and pick, and you need to move items to other bins without a pre-existing warehouse put-away, pick or movement, you can register the correct placement of the items in the warehouse using the Whse. Reclassification Journal.

To register the movement of items that has already occurred:

  1. Open the Whse. Reclassification Journal window.

  2. Fill in the Item No., From Zone Code, From Bin Code, To Zone Code, To Bin Code fields.

  3. Register the movement.


In this journal, you cannot create a warehouse movement instruction.