Table relationships are defined using the TableRelation Property. This property allows you to define both simple and advanced table relationships. A typical simple table relationship consists of a table name and an optional field name. An advanced table relationship might additionally contain conditions and filters.
To create a table relationship
Open Object Designer and choose Table to see a list of the tables.
Select a table and then choose Design.
The table opens in Table Designer.
Select the field for which you want to create a relationship and view the Properties window.
Set the TableRelation property value by using the following steps:
- In the TableRelation property value, choose the
The Table Relation window opens.
- Choose the AssistEdit in the Table cell, select a
table, and then choose OK.
- Choose the AssistEdit in the Field cell, select a
field, and then choose OK.
- Set the Condition or Filter fields, as
- Choose OK.
- In the TableRelation property value, choose the AssistEdit button.