Causes the system to display a lookup page.
There are three lookup options:
- Default Lookup - The lookup into the table is performed without
applying filters or other special parameters.
- Field Lookup - You can use this trigger to define a field
lookup that will be used in place of the default lookup.
- Text box Lookup - You can use the OnLookup (Page fields) Trigger
to define a lookup based on the value of a text box. This value
will be used in place of the default lookup or the field
When using this trigger, follow this approach:
- Use the field value to determine what filters
or other parameters to apply.
- Run the lookup page as a modal page.
- Transfer the value the user selects back to
the field when the user chooses OK.
If an error occurs in the trigger code, the lookup page is closed.