Sets the indentation level of an element or an attribute in XMLport Designer.
In XMLport Designer, specify the names of elements and their attributes in the Tag Name field.
When you are determining the indentation level of an element or an attribute, remember the following:
- List the elements and their attributes in the
order that they appear in the XML document.
- List child elements and attributes under the
parent element that they define.
- Only indent each child one level more than
- Only the first element can have an
indentation of 0.
- The indentation level that you set in the
Properties window corresponds directly to the indentation
level you can set in XMLport Designer. You can also use the
buttons in XMLport Designer to change the indentation level
of an element or an attribute.