Frequently, customers use Microsoft Dynamics NAV solutions with one or more Microsoft Certified Partner add-ons, which consist of custom Microsoft Dynamics NAV objects that have been developed by a third-party. The code upgrade may include an upgrade of these solutions. You can do this using the following methods:
- If there is a version of the partner add-on
that has been upgraded for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, obtain the
source code from the vendor and import it into your database before
you perform the upgrade.
- If the partner does not have a version the
add-in that works with Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013, you can:
- Postpone the upgrade until the needed version
of the add-on is released.
- Not transfer the partner solution to the
- Transfer the partner solution to the target
version as it is and then do a code compare and merge for your
- Postpone the upgrade until the needed version of the add-on is released.