You can use test pages to mimic actual pages so that you can test the code the page. There are two types of test pages:
You use the TestPage Functions to:
- Open and close test pages.
- Navigate among records to display on the test
- Navigate among fields on the test
- Expand and collapse rows on a test
- Create a new record from a test
- Get the options and option count for an
- Get validation errors and error
You use the TestPage Field Functions to:
- Set the focus on a specific field.
- Set the value of a field.
- Compare the value of a field.
- Simulate the drop-down arrow, drill-down, and
lookup buttons on a field.
You use the TestPage Filter Functions to set filter parameters, such as current key, and direction to display the results, such as ascending or descending.
You use the TestPage Action Functions to invoke an action on a page. This includes both actions that you define in Page Designer and built-in actions, such as Yes, No, OK, and Cancel.