The demo license is automatically installed when you install the Demo Option. The demo license works with the CRONUS International Ltd. demonstration database, has serial number 000, and includes granule 540. The license allows access to the entire base application and limited access to the development system.
Properties of the Demo License
When the demo license is installed, you can:
- Start up to two simultaneous client sessions
on any platform.
- Create up to two companies.
- Support an unlimited number of web
- Run in any supported language.
- Use all application functionality, including
add-on products, local extensions and customizations in current and
previous versions. This means that you can run, but not modify, all
object types within the range 1 to 99,999,999.
- Run and modify table 18, pages 21 and 22,
report 101, and XMLports 99,008,503 and 99,008,510.
- Run, modify, and create fields 99,990 to
99,999, page 99,999, report 99,999, and MenuSuite 90.
Limitations of the Demo License
The demo license does not allow you to:
- Import objects in text format, except for
page and report ID 99,999.
- Enter dates in months other than November,
December, January, and February.
A transaction is any action that requires interaction with the database, including posting an order, posting a worksheet, and synchronizing a record.
When you run a country/region version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, the license must correspond with the country/region version that you have installed.
Any license can be available in different country/region versions.